We respect your privacy and we promise:
- to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide services requested by you
- to permit only our properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or we have previously informed you.
In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect general personal data (full or partial) such as your company’s name, contact person, address, telephone number, mobile phone, fax number, email address, website, nature of business and product/service details etc. of your company when you register with us.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used.
Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Hong Kong include:
- processing applications
- notification of Prestige fairs in Hong Kong or around the world
- marketing Prestige Fairs services or products
- complying with laws in or outside Hong Kong
- legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts
- other purposes directly relating to the activities identified above
- verification of identity in events organised by us where it is necessary to verify your identity.
We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication whether now or hereafter known, or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
Cookies are commonly used to facilitate transmission and to provide more useful features. It is a piece of data stored in your computer. We use these devices to find out more about the use of our websites and user preferences to improve our services.
You may set your browser to reject cookies, or tell you when a cookie is being sent.
Cookies are necessary for some features of the website to work, e.g., to maintain continuity during a browser session. If they are not accepted, those features may not work properly.
Your consent and rights
By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this Statement unless your express consent is otherwise required by the law.
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right:
- to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data
- to require us to correct inaccurate data
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, to cease communications and questions or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.