Luxury diamond jewellery created especially for you. Whether you are looking for bespoke jewellery or unique ready wear pieces, Niya K’s tailor-made process ensures that you will get a piece you absolutely love.
About this exhibitor
Niyati Kapadia, a fashion graduate from Parsons University, New York, with a strong family background in the diamond industry, provides bespoke and personalized service unique to the Niya K brand. Get design advice from a fashion & jewellery professional. The Niya K team assures every buyer of quality with extensive research to find the best diamond options for our customers, checking each stone personally before proposing them. As an industry insider, Niya K has access to wholesale loose diamonds, giving customers fine jewellery at great prices.Every piece of Niya K jewellery is stamped with the gold and diamond information; all diamonds are natural and conflict-free, sourced from ethical and reputable suppliers. Celebrate Every Occasion with Niya K. #Celebrateeveryoccasion #NiyaK
Country of origin: Hong Kong, China
Find us »
The Prestige Fairs Team – Ian, Chris, Nick and Jaye
- Vendors can display their products ONLY in the area rented.
- Tables are 3ft depth. An additional area of 3ft depth behind your table is for your chairs.
- Stock can only be placed under the table or next to your chairs.
- Only products stated in the application can be displayed. Any changes must be approved.
- Sharing of tables is not allowed.
- Only a maximum of two people are allowed to staff a 3 x 3ft and 4 x 3ft table.
- There is a cancellation deadline of 30 days before each fair date in which payments can be refunded less a 20% cancellation fee. No refund will be given after the cancellation deadline.
- The Conrad Hotel will not allow hooks, pins, thumbtacks, etc. to be used on the walls. An indemnity charge will be applied to any participant causing damage.